Book your trip with a Trail Guide, he will take care of everything during your vacation:
- The Esprit Montagne team will take care of organising a group, if you are alone and want to join in;
- The Guides of the team find the most beautiful destinations and running itineraries, to allow you to fully enjoy beautiful moments in the middle of nature;
- Your Guide manages the route and helps you during difficult or dizzying passages;
- The Guide manages the itinerary according to the weather: he takes care of program changes to ensure you have the best adventure trip, even if the weather turns out to be a little complicated;
- You will technically improve your running thanks to the advices of a mountain professional, enthusiast about mountain trail running: several themes will be considered such as footwork and EAD trail techniques; he will be able to advise you to correctly prepare your running backpack, according to the weather forecast and the goal of the day.
The strengths of the Esprit Montagne - adventure travel agency:
- We reduce transport to have a good impact on the planet as much as possible, to reduce the costs of your holidays and to gain freedom to run at best during the day;
- Your guides prepare your picnics in order to meet your expectations as best as possible, by favouring good and healthy local products;
- A team that invests in mountain beekeeping, to save the black bee which could disappear if nothing is done;
- Esprit Montagne privileges small groups: we have reduced the size of groups, 10 people maximum, or even 8 on some routes, to allow your Guide to take good care of you and to help you improve your technique and your knowledge when in the mountains;
- We choose good hotels for your stay, in pretty cozy villages or mountain towns.
Discover our philosophy.
Mountain trail running - course for beginners, advanced or experts
We organise courses starting from Chamonix Mont Blanc, Annecy and Bourg Saint Maurice in Savoie. Access to these places is easy by train but you can also come by car and, if you wish, by car sharing with the members of your group, thanks to our car sharing system!
Beginner Trail course in Annecy
We organise courses at the start and in the end of the season in Annecy to help you discover the Pre-Alps and the Aravis massif, before or after the hot summer months. A region that looks like a small paradise with the Annecy Lake as highlight: "the Venice of the Alps" is known worldwide for its beauty!
Trail course for intermediate runners, in Bourg Saint Maurice, at the Petit Saint Bernard Pass in Haute Tarentaise
The Haute Tarentaise is located at the crossroads of 4 mountain ranges, during this Trail week you will discover:
- The southern side of Mont Blanc in the Vallée des Glaciers;
- The Beaufortain massif with its 5 Lakes, near the Passeur de Pralognan which is on the TDS route;
- The Grées Alps, the mountain massif that establishes the border between France and Italy and between the Mont Blanc and Gran Paradiso massifs: we will run towards the Petit Saint Bernard pass;
- The Vanoise, we will run inside the Vanoise National Park, the first park in France created in 1963 to save the Ibex! We will run at the feet of the Mont Pourri glaciers, which rises to 3779 meters above sea level.
Expert Trail course in Chamonix Mont Blanc
Chamonix is the French mountaineering capital, but also as for mountain trail running. The most prestigious trail competitions in the Alps start from Chamonix:
- the Tour du Mont Blanc Trek becomes the Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc the last week of August;
- in early June, the Marathon, the Vertical Kilometer and the 80 km of Mont Blanc launch the trail running season in Chamonix.
We organise a 4-day Trail trip to Chamonix to help you discover the most beautiful routes of the Mont Blanc Massif, choosing the most beautiful parts of the great trail competitions in the Mont Blanc Massif.
The terrain is difficult: you can run along the most beautiful paths and trails in Chamonix with a Guide to better discover the Chamonix valley.
During the week Esprit Montagne also offers Yoga sessions and, if you wish, you can book as an option a meeting with an Indian medicine therapist specialising in Ayurvedic nutrition.
Trail weekend in Annecy
Discover the Aravis massif and Annecy with its balcony paths above the lake, booking a trail weekend in the mountains! Enjoy Annecy activities in the evening after our adventure and sleep in a charming little hotel.
Sports trip to Chamonix Mont Blanc
The mountaineering capital allows you to practice multiple sports such as climbing, mountaineering or paragliding: ask us for an advice for your free days or for a tailor-made multisport trip.