Rock Climbing Course with a climbing instructor and gain autonomy
- Learn the techniques of rock climbing on cliffs and multi-pitch routes with a passionate professional;
- Progress through his advice and surpass your level;
- Your instructor chooses the routes according to your level to ensure a gradual progression, which is always better for safety;
- Your instructor chooses the cliffs and multi-pitch routes according to your level and the weather, you don't have to study the topo for hours and you are sure to find the coveted cliff.
Initiation, advanced, confirmed and expert Climbing Courses with Esprit Montagne
We offer several difficulties of stays on different places of the Alps and cliffs for you to progress.
It is very important to change of climbing location and rock as you progress, so that you understand the different types of climbing.
You can climb on gneiss, granite and limestone, in the Aosta Valley in Italy or in Savoy in the Haute Tarentaise.
Climbing and via ferrata initiation program in Haute Tarentaise in the French Savoy
The French Haute Tarentaise is at the crossroads of four massifs:
- The Mont Blanc massif, with crystalline schist, gneiss and a little granite in the Vallée des Glaciers at the southern end of the massif;
- Beaufortain, with limestone and many conglomerates such as Pierra Menta;
- The Grées Alps, border massif between Mont Blanc and Grand Paradis, geologically very contrasted: you can find a bit of everything to climb on beautiful cliffs like at Monal, in front of the Dôme de la Sache Glaciers.
- The Vanoise is also very contrasted, with cliffs which are, despite everything, regularly in limestone;
Advanced and confirmed climbing course in Italy in Valle d'Aosta
The Aosta Valley is one of the most beautiful regions of the Alps for climbing, there are plenty of different climbing sectors with different type of rocks and of exceptional quality:
- The Valgrisenche valley is one of the most beautiful valleys, with nearly thirty cliffs and hundreds of routes very well equipped by local Guides. There are cliffs perfect to climb on hot summer days;
- The lower part of the Aosta Valley, which allows to climb in the sun at low altitude on bad weather days;
- The southern side of Mont Blanc, in the valley of Courmayeur, has beautiful cliffs and beautiful granite routes, with a rather exceptional view of Europe’s highest peak.
Expert climbing trip in Sicily, Dolomite, Finale Ligure, Callanques and Verdon with Esprit Montagne on Tailor-made Trips
In spring and autumn, our guides offer beautiful climbing trips in southern France or in Italy, depending on the year and your wishes: these are adventure trips are reserved to very good climbers but sometimes easier stays are also possible suitable for the less expert climbers.
Ask us for our advice to organise your climbing trip and set off in a group and enjoy quality supervision!
Tailor-made climbing trip with your Guides
Do you have a climbing project to discover a region or simply want to enjoy a sporting week climbing and walking? Contact us to create your adventure project!
Climbing stays: several days to practice and progress
Secret climbing in Valgrisenche in Italy
Discover the Valle d'Aosta and the Valgrisenche valley in Italy, at a stone's throw from Chamonix: these two valleys are real gems for rock climbing; there are many cliffs and multi-pitch routes with good equipment!
The rock is very varied: we find granite in the Val Ferret near Courmayeur, very good quality gneiss in Valgrisenche with routes perfectly equipped, and limestone in the Aosta valley towards Aymavilles in Ozein.
Your Guide will adapt, depending on the weather and your wishes, to make you improve on the cliffs and discover multi-pitch routes!
Discover the program clicking here!
Rock climbing course and Via Ferrata
Do you already have technical bases in artificial climbing and you want to discover the beauty of outdoor climbing on cliffs and maybe multi-pitch routes?
Climbing on a Via Ferrata is the perfect way to get used to height before making your first multi-pitch mountain route.
Discover the internship by clicking here!