Mountain Trips in the Alps in France, Switzerland and Italy:
Esprit Montagne offers you weeks of mountain holidays, short stays and weekends to enjoy sport mountain trips and get some days of freedom. Tailor your trip based on your wishes, together with mountain professionals who will be able to advise you on the solution that best suits your family ! Alternatively, you can join a group with other families who are looking for the same kind of mountain vacation.
Our trekking and hiking tours take easy routes with some nice variations for those who want to walk more.
Accommodation during the holiday week:
You will be accommodated in a hotel, refuge or mountain chalet depending on the program or you tailor-made stay.
We are looking to find quality accommodation with good food, on the most beautiful mountain environments in the French, Swiss and Italian Alps.
The strength of the Esprit Montagne Travel Agency:
- Easy mountain trips especially designed for families sharing good times with a few more sporting options during the day or after arriving at the refuge so that everyone can enjoy nature at their own pace;
- Routes that go off the beaten tracks, with many variations to make you discover the most beautiful panoramas;
- Trips that leave from major train stations in the Alps or that promote car sharing to limit transport costs and pollution;
- Esprit Montagne works with several partners for mountain beekeeping and the protection of mountain bees;
- Your payments are made with the Paygreen platform to promote a sustainable action: Esprit Montagne has chosen two organizations in favor of which you can round up your payment amount, you will be able to transform the purchase of your holiday into an eco-responsible action!
- Trips for all types of mountain activity, with the creation of tailor-made vacations with our team;
- A clear and precise level and physical scale to better choose the mountain stay that best suits you;
- Light backpacks: all food products are bought locally either at the mountain hut or at local shops when passing by along the route, in order to eat fresh and local products of our mountains. You will only have your lunch picnics to carry together with your belongings for the stay;
- Small groups of maximum 10 people on hiking trips, then depending on the difficulty of the mountain program and the activities offered, we might fix a smaller number of people to facilitate relationships in the group and your improvement along the stay;
- Fair prices for the agency and all providers that go with it: we work as a team, all partners are specialists in their field. An adventure trip is made up of several small elements that must well communicate with each other. Esprit Montagne chooses to value the work of each partner that contributes to the construction of your mountain travel adventures!
Our Family Programs:
Trek at the heart of the Vanoise National Park
Located between the high valleys of the Maurienne and Tarentaise in the French Sovoy, the Vanoise National Park was the first National Park created in France in 1963.
Very rich in flora and fauna, the Vanoise Park borders with the Gran Paradiso National Park in Italy along 14 km with, to form the largest natural reserve in Europe: the ibex and the bearded vulture are the two protected species which are symbols of these two Parks.
We offer a route that crosses the heart of the Park, passing through easy passes, at the feet of the beautiful and imposing glaciers of the Park, such as those of the Grande Casse (3855 m), the Grande Motte and the Dôme de la Sache (3588m). A wild route with altitude passages that alternate with the Vanoise vast pastures and the magical environment of its lakes.
Trekking Tour du Beaufortain
Beaufortain is a wild massif, plenty of snow in winter, which made its reputation thanks to the most famous ski mountaineering race "La Pierra-Menta". We will start from the extreme south of the Mont-Blanc Massif to cross Beaufortain, in the footsteps of Gargantua and its Brèche, to then pass at the feet of Pierra Menta and continue towards Arèches and its summits: we will climb the Grade Journée, summit above Albertville, and perhaps the Mirantin, to finish in the country of Beaufort. Evenings at the refuge will be cozy and relaxing.
Tailor-made stays for your friends, family or any other project
Esprit Montagne supports you in creating the program of your dreams, for any mountain holiday in the Alps or elsewhere.
Do you have an original idea? We will guide you to make it achievable!
We will take care of all the small details, allowing you to fully enjoy the great outdoors spaces of the Alps without any worry!
In France or abroad, we work with local teams, whom we know and have personally trained, who are officially certified and recognized by the UIAGM.
Our team of Guides has traveled to many countries to design your mountain trips today:
- In Himalayas in Nepal
- In Bolivia in the Andes
- In Bhutan in the Land of Happiness, only to name some of our favorites!